Welcome to Corning, Ny!
New York State Executive Order 205:
A Mask or face covering will be required to enter our lobby.
Our Continental Breakfast will remain closed until further notice as a precautionary measure. We will be providing a limited bagged breakfast to go.
No breakfast seating will be available, and these bags are take-out only.
Coffee, Tea and Juice will be available as a self - serve option.
At this time, local guests within a radius of 30 miles will not be accepted.
Thank you for your understanding.
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo has announced new guidelines allowing out-of-state travelers to New York to “test out” of the mandatory 14-day quarantine. Travelers from states that are contiguous with New York will continue to be exempt from the travel advisory; however covered travelers must continue to fill out the Traveler Health Form. Essential workers will continue to be exempt as well. The new protocol is effective Wednesday, November 4.
For any traveler to New York State from out of state, exempting the contiguous states, the new guidelines for travelers to test-out of the mandatory 14-day quarantine are below:
For travelers who were in another state for more than 24 hours:
• Travelers must obtain a test within three days of departure from that state.
• The traveler must, upon arrival in New York, quarantine for three days.
• On day 4 of their quarantine, the traveler must obtain another COVID test. If both tests comes back negative, the traveler may exit quarantine early upon receipt of the second negative diagnostic test.
For travelers who were in another state for less than 24 hours:
• The traveler does not need a test prior to their departure from the other state, and does not need to quarantine upon arrival in New York State.
• However, the traveler must fill out our traveler form upon entry into New York State, and take a COVID diagnostic test 4 days after their arrival in New York.
A first violation could result in a $2,000 fine and could go up to $10,000 for subsequent violations. Hotels, Airports, and other travel facilities are required to report individuals.
All out-of-state travelers from designated states must complete the form upon entering New York. Travelers who leave the airport without completing the form will be subject to a $2,000 fine and may be brought to a hearing and ordered to complete mandatory quarantine. Travelers coming to New York from designated states through other means of transport, including trains and cars, must fill out the form online.